The datafusion Support programme sustains your state-of-the-art solution with desired support and maintenance. By choosing 24×7 Maintenance and Support, advanced technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The datafusion advanced Support Centre operates a helpdesk and hotline comprised of highly skilled and professionally trained back-office support experts where the customer is immediately able to report any identified or suspected problem.
The overall vision of the support is to deliver solutions for complex technical problems with the highest quality standard.
Major assignments and tasks carried out by the Support are:
- First and second level contact for any customer request
- Generation and tracking of customer requests
- Severity definition according to the impact or the customer request
- Analytical troubleshooting approach for the initial analysis and remedy activities definition
- Testing and replication in the Support Centre’s own IT and systems setup
- Frequent customer communication, tool and progress updates at pre-defined intervals
- Coordination with datafusion third level and development experts and service engineers
- Software distribution – updates, patches, new releases
Depending on the needs of datafusion customers, it is also possible to tailor the Support to 8×5 where regular business hours are covered during the normal working week from Monday to Friday.